3.8.10

shit office

2day i very very de sad and angry.......
my kettle and slow cooker had been taken away from the hostel office!!!!!!!!!!!

what a shit office??!!!
when they spot check i no at room,
den they use their own key open n go in check thierselves,
this kind of officer?!!!
no manners at all,
i most hate ppl touch my things without my permit!!!

i hate them!!
no manners at all!!!

when i go claim back my things,
they say canot claim back nw,
i onli can claim back when i 1na back hometown,
shit la them!!!
take my things den dowan giv me back!!!
what the shit office!!!

their water so dirty hw 2 drink without cook it?
gt a smell 1,
den the slow cooker i no use it at all also,
jz keep it under my bed,
stil use newspaper bungkus it baik-baik,
they duno use their mind think de mei?!!
who so free everytime use it ald stil bungkus it so baik a?
stupid officer!!
use ur mind think also noe tat slow cooker i haven use it be4 la,
lik tat also 1 tak away!!

stupid!!stupid!!stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment